Back End Developer with Java
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Unique, Flat culture & no hierarchy
In this company, you will always be working on new features and developing new systems. Working with a strong team consisting of a CTO, Mobile team, Core developers’ team, UX & Data team. You will be joining a the back end team which is made up of around 20 developers.
The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, that will continue changing the entire way we travel and create new ecosystems of personal mobility. With a minimum of three years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in OO languages (especially Java and related technologies), have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting-edge technologies and patterns.
- Work with development teams and product managers to create and enhance software systems in line with business strategy and priorities.
- Build, test and deploy software in line with the company’s standards, best practices, and versioning tool.
- Follow agile principles and methodologies embraced by software development teams.
- Perform the necessary research on technologies and patterns to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design discussions.
- Write technical and user documentation when necessary.
- Maintain code integrity, quality, and responsiveness of software tools.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency in Java and Java enterprise technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, JMS, Hibernate, ORM, Tomcat.
- Cognisant on REST and messaging services like Rabbit MQ.
- An understanding of build automation tools (such as Maven), Git, CI, and bug tracking.
- Extensive experience with databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Proficiency in Linux.
Salary / Remuneration: Up to EUR 55k plus 10% performance bonus
Interested? Get in touch with Andrea to learn more about the position