Our client is looking for Junior and Senior Back-End Developers to work fully remote!
About our client
They are a start-up company, founded in 2020. Their mission is to help sports fans get more out of what they love. Using real-life player data, they create new, fantasy sports experiences tapping into the endless curiosity, imagination, and passion of fans. Every experience is built to be social and shareable creating a destination for fans to go before, during, and after the games. They are looking for experienced, committed people to join their team.
As a Back-End Developer you are responsible for building and maintaining their core business layer and microservice APIs, providing high-performing solutions that are highly scalable.
For the Senior role they are looking for someone who has practical experience of at least 3 years with:
- Node.js development.
- GraphQL-based APIs.
- Data access/API integration.
- Test-driven development.
- Extensive unit and integration testing.
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis).
- AWS/Google Cloud solutions.
- Performance monitoring and scalable architectures.
Solid understanding of:
- Architectural patterns relating to code reusability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Core software engineering patterns and approaches.
- Scaleable, resilient microservices architecture.
- Analytics and performance monitoring practices.
- Self-manage workload, progress reports, documentation and other important day-to-day activities.
- Work in a decentralized team where trust and transparency are core practices, not values.
- Work in an Agile environment, implementing and enforcing proper CI, feature branching and other best practices.
Extra points for experience with:
- FaunaDB (or other cloud-based database).
- Google Cloud Services (Functions, Storage, Firebase).
- Machine Learning.
- Google Analytics 360 / Amplitude / AppsFlyer.
- Real-time communications architecture
For Junior position they are looking for someone who has experience 1 year either with:
- Interest in Node.js
Do you see yourself working in a start-up company where you play important role for building up the core team and all that fully remote? If yes, then Apply now!