Backend Developer - Java Innovative Gaming Platform
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Unique, Flat culture & no hierarchy
Our Client has been around since the beginning of Internet gambling. They are a technology driven company that have developed platforms and online gaming solutions since 1999, when they developed their first sportsbook, now recognized as one of the most successful in the business. Our clients portfolio extends to bring in the best-of-breed solutions from around the world into an easily managed centralized platform.
The chosen candidate will take ownership and responsibility of own work, starting from the design process up to delivery. Someone who can work on their own initiative, yet also be a valuable team player. The candidate needs to have experience working with Java using Spring framework. You are expected to be proficient in writing well designed, high quality, maintainable code together with any necessary documentation. Having experience working with wallets is a very big plus.
- Write well designed, high quality, maintainable code together with any necessary documentation.
- Assure highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
- Write unit and system tests to ensure high software quality.
- Take ownership and responsibility of your own work, starting from the design process up to delivery.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Follow good software engineering practices, always encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Communicate ideas and solutions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience using Java, Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Ability to solve problems in a critical and efficient manner using high quality code.
- Passionate about current trends and practices in software development.
- Experience with distributed and messaging systems such as microservices and Kafka.
- Strong knowledge of SQL with exposure to Postgres and SQL Server. Familiarity with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps is an asset: Docker, Kubernetes and Continuous Integration.
- Good knowledge of Frontend technologies, such as React is nice to have.
- Ability to work in a Linux environment, with basic bash skills.
- Hybrid Model
- Career progression opportunities
- Health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Training opportunities
Salary / Remuneration: Up to EUR 50,000 (depending on experience)
For more info & application, please send a detailed CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org