- Posted 07 March 2023
- LocationAlmere Stad
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Our client is now looking for a Business Analyst- Innovation in their multiple office locations in Netherlands - Rotterdam, Almere, Tilburg, or Maastricht
Our client offers digital platforms for businesses and governments. They deliver mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Together with approximately 1300 professionals spread over 4 offices throughout the country, our client focuses on customer contact activities within various sectors such as IT, tourism, automotive, and healthcare.
About the role:
As a Business Analyst you are part of the Client Intelligence team within company's Customer Experience Europe. You are involved in developing apps (front-end) in QlikSense and analyzing data sets and interpreting these analysis results. Based on this you give advice to the operational departments within the organization. The apps you develop are used so that they can be used continuously and in real time by different departments able to provide information. You are free to devise and develop your analyzes and proactively comes up with improvement proposals.
The main activities are:
- Analyzing complex datasets and translating your findings into concrete ones improvement advice;
- Visualize data by developing QlikSense apps;
- Coordinating the work of data analysts from operational teams;
- Proactively suggesting and elaborating proposals for improvement.
What do we ask:
- You have excellent analytical skills and are curious about the story behind the Numbers. Analyzes are done thoroughly and meticulously.
- In addition, you have 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge of SQL, databases and business analytics tooling Experience with Qlik Sense is an advantage;
- Good oral and written Dutch and English skills required. What do we offer An exciting position with constant challenge in a growing organization full of ambitions.
- To work with a motivated, creative and collegial team with an informal and professional atmosphere with a dose of fun.
The company gives the opportunity to develop personally, to make a difference and to be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and becomes every day valued and where you can use your creativity.
Our most important employment conditions are:
- A very good salary in line with the market;
- Part-time work possible (minimum 3 days divided over 5)
- The possibility to work at home / at the office;
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation allowance;
- Extra vacation days if not sick during the year;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Bicycle lease scheme;
- Prime locations in the center of Rotterdam, Almere, Tilburg and Maastricht.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.