- Great career opportunity.
- Working for international retailer and distributor of sportswear and fashion brands based in Malta.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Our client is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the development of brands, mainly in the sport and fashion wear sectors. He has managed numerous projects whereby sites are identified, buildings are designed, plans approved, construction completed and shops fitted to exacting brand standards, believing in proactivity through improvement and innovation.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Lead Developer, as a Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a team and bridging the gap between business applications and technical implementation. You will be working on both frontend and backend procedures supporting our business applications, e-commerce platforms and contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our business teams’ visions into a tangible user experience.
- You will be working on both frontend and backend procedures
- Be a part of the strong company culture that enables you to feel motivated, inspired, and committed.
- Knowledge of.NET language C#
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs REST
Benefits: Staff Discount/Sample Sale/Parking and more!
If the above, is you, we’d like to meet you!