This client is a software development company based in Malta having a flat-structured multicultural environment, with talented colleagues locally in Malta, as well as in other European countries. Even though having a start-up feel, the company has long-standing business with European/Northern clients that operate in various sectors such as credit management, finance, and healthcare.
This company is looking for a .NET developer with at least 3 years’ experience in the industry, that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The solution you will be working on is a billing platform for their esteemed German client, a leading healthcare technology company with a comprehensive suite of proprietary, cloud-based solutions for growing healthcare organizations.
The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
You should be a team player, with excellent communication skills and be able to work in an agile environment. The organization wants a professional that isn’t afraid to recommend changes and has a truly innovative mindset able to think ‘outside the box’ to code as successfully as possible.
- Join an established team and deliver new solutions
- Design and develop new features for the company’s products
- Use innovative technologies
- Upgrade, configure, and support existing systems
- 3+ years of experience with .NET/C# and SQL
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
- Good understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Bonus points for having experience with or knowledge of:
- Client-side frameworks such as jQuery, Vue.js
- Webhooks, platform integrations, APIs
- NoSQL databases
- Distributed systems or event-driven systems
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers (e.g. Autofac)
- Writing unit tests (e.g. NUnit)
- Team City and Octopus Deploy
- Agile methodologies
- Remote work
- High-end central office
- Allocated parking slot
- Health Insurance
Salary 35k to 60k depending on Experience
If the above, is you, we’d like to meet you!