This business is looking for Front-End Developer who is motivated to help deliver new innovative features to clients whilst also maintaining the internal systems and making sure to keep tech up to date.
The company provides a plethora of B2B products mainly to the iGaming industry, the products consist of games, gaming platforms as well as user-friendly solutions for the delivery of service within the online sphere. The clients are situated all around Europe in a number of different industries.
You'll be joining a relatively flat structured organization with a fantastic team of IT professionals. The team consists of many functions from QA, Data and BI, Front End, Back End, and of course a solid infrastructure. They are extremely successful yet down-to-earth and very welcoming.
You will be led by a CTO who has been an IT professional with 12 years of experience in delivering custom infrastructure implementations and support with a complete transformation of the IT infrastructure and culture, and critical systems.
The Front-End Developer needs to be motivated to help deliver new innovative features to the clients whilst also maintaining our internal systems and making sure that tech is kept up to date.
- Work in an agile team consisting of other frontend developers whilst in constant support of other tech teams.
- Participate in task estimations & code reviews.
- Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript, Angular, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge in CSS, LESS or SCSS
- Basic knowledge in RxJS
- Working in scrum team
- Basic npm/node knowledge
- Basic GIT knowledge
Skills in the following area is considered a Plus
- Self-motivated individual always looking to better his skills.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- Fantastic team
- Welcoming Environment
- Chance to grow
- Extremely competitive salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Friday beers
- Summer & Winter events!
Competitive salary (35 - 50k experience depending)