We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer who has a keen interest in lotto, lotto, casino and various projects. An ideal role for someone who wants to take on responsibility and be part of the growth story of a young, energetic startup company with a really vivid future. The company is a land of opportunity where you can have a huge influence and bring your own ideas as part of a highly motivated team that is blooming.
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting the solution
- Working as part of a team of Developers in the design, development, and implementation of front-end using React, Mobx and Redux
- Coding and testing of web applications
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- Expanding and scaling the application according to the business needs
- Compile necessary documentation
- Taking part and proposing proactive actions in code review processes
- Maintaining and monitoring the products and fixing and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience using Git with good Git workflow practices
Preferred but not essential skills:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Bitbucket Pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
**Only candidates with European Passport will be considered!**
Working in Malta
Malta is becoming more and more popular as a destination to work on. The sun shines 300 days a year and is perfect for those sun worshipers. There are many opportunities to start your career and build a strong resume while enjoying the good life with sun, sea and late evenings on rooftop terraces. Finding accommodation in Malta is easy and there is plenty to choose from. Malta has undergone a major development in recent years, which has resulted in many new homes being built. It is an extremely safe country to live in. English is the official language which makes it easy to understand everything. Malta is a small island and has good public transport. As long as you are employed, you can visit hospitals without having to pay.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then Apply now!