Junior Frontend Developer (Wordpress I React) for iGaming company in Malta
• Work with SEO and affiliate marketing environment in the online gambling space
• Be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment
• Manage tech projects from scratch, build a team and work closely with the core people in the company
This iGaming company is looking for a motivated Junior Frontend Developer. This particular role is dedicated to a newly forming company start-up affiliate backed by a company that today is multi-national and employing more than 80 people within 5 brands.
For a Junior Frontend Developer role within an affiliate company is looking for a developer who would support companies' growth in an SEO and affiliate marketing environment in the online gambling space. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Junior Front-end Developer, you should be very comfortable around the front-end and familiar with the back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries, with a good knowledge of WordPress and SEO. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility and be familiar with Agile methodologies.
If you are not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”, managing tech projects from scratch, building a team, and working closely with the core people in the company – you will be the perfect match!
- Work with the Chief Product Officer and the Product Team to ensure team deliverables are met in an agile way
- Develop clean, high-quality, high-performance, and maintainable software in Front-end
- Develop unit tests and integration tests
- Optimize web pages for maximum page speed and performance
- Participate in technical investigations and estimation processes, be part of roadmap planning.
- Promote team effectiveness by removing technical blockers
- Monitor and report on any potential high-risk application issues, and responds to and resolves them
- Comply with coding standard, best practices and security standards
- Communicate with all areas to ensure a smooth efficient process
- Develop and maintain required documentation
Salary / Remuneration: up to 35,000-45,000 EUR (experience depending)