Frontend Game Developer (React) for an on-line Gaming company in Malta
• Develop and maintain Video Game clients for the casino space
• Lead the march towards the future of gambling entertainment – arcade skill games for money
• Work for online gaming pioneers
This iGaming company is looking for a motivated Frontend Gaming Developer. In this company you will find yourself in a place where you can grow professionally within a friendly environment, companies culture here is the number one priority. This company owns its platform, licenses, and has integrations into over 400 casinos globally. They are growing fast! You would be joining the team of 10 highly professional developers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive game clients and frameworks for the company.
Experience in Game Development would be much appreciated.
- Develop and maintain Video Games for Casino space
- Integrate clients with remote game servers using RESTful communication
- Work with art and design teams to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with external developers on a regular basis
- Engage with clients to incorporate feedback into a regular build cycle
- Perform internal cross-platform game testing
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with source control systems (SVN, Git)
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on small to moderately sized engineering teams
- A self-motivated and conscientious work ethic, and a high bar for quality of work
Nice to have:
- Experience with Phaser 3 or similar game engine and knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Knowledge of RESTful communication systems
- Proficiency with Git / GitHub and SSH
- Experience with Node/NPM, Webpack, Python, MySQL, Hibernate and Java
- Significant work on one or more shipped Casino games
- A passion for playing and developing video games
- Experience with any kind of Game Engine like Unity, Unreal or other.
Salary / Remuneration: up to 50,000 EUR (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in Frontend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com