Frontend Software Engineer (Angular) for iGaming industry leaders in Malta I Tallin
• Building new products using latest technologies - Angular 11, TypeScript 4; actively contributing towards companies multi-brand adaptive frontend platform
• Work for one of the largest companies within the European iGaming industry
• Work in a fast paced environment with company team that thinks deeply and acts quickly
This iGaming company is looking for a motivated Frontend Software Engineer. You will be working with a company that today is a multi-national and employing 900 people from 60 nationalities in 11 locations at the same time providing a world class customer experience.
As part of their team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards their multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting this company's core brands.
If you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Frontend stack includes: Angular 11, Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 4, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets. It’s a plus if you are curious about C#
You are good at:
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile product development
What's in it for you?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural community enjoying team-building events, our Friday bars, social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
Salary / Remuneration: up to 53,000 EUR (experience depending)