Frontend React Software Engineer to an international gaming solutions provider based in Malta
- Develop in relations to companies gaming platform which drives dozens of gaming websites and provides sports events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide
- Take ownership and responsibility of own work starting from the design process up to delivery
- Work with Back End Engineers to design great APIs
This company is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry. Its strengths are its in-house products, including a market leading gaming platform, slots, casino games, and a comprehensive sports book and odds feed.
As a Front End developer your responsibilities will include writing well-designed, high quality, maintainable code; assuring the highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities as well as writing unit and system tests to ensure high software quality. If you have an interest in UX design as well as Back End operations, this position will be even more satisfying.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Front-end technologies
- Strong experience in ES6, React, React Hooks, Redux, Webpack, and preferably Typescript
- Ability to solve problems in a critical and efficient manner using high quality structured code
- Ability to write in a declarative functional style
- Passionate about current trends and best practices in UI/UX design
- Experience in REST services
- Experience of source code version control systems with GIT experience
- Experience in Unit and Continuous Integration testing
- Experience in building scalable web applications
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, or Kanban) Development
SALARY: up to 50,000 EUR (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Frontend and Fullstack Developers recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.