Our client is a high-tech robotics company which is poised to usher the way into the cognitive era by building intelligent robotic assistants which amplify humans and focus on solving societies biggest issues.
Together, we are taking the step into a new era of cognitive robots:
- Develop and implement an intuitive and stylish general user interface for industrial robots
- Focus on creating a user-friendly design which allows a natural and intuitive interaction between the robot and the user
- Develop and implement algorithms for logical and graphical functionalities
- Support the GUI team by executing your own development projects and take responsibility for integral components of a newly developed robotic system
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of experts and get deep insight into all major software interfaces related to the general user interface
- Help your colleagues to overcome challenges and provide an inspiring working environment through supporting creativity and openness
You are a technology enthusiast who wants to change the world. You are passionate and flexible about your work, driven by a problem-solving mentality and have the following skills:
- 3+ years' experience as Software Developer
- Effective Communication and Collaboration skills
- Proficient in source control – GitLab
- Backend – Nodejs, Mongo dB, Express, Rest Api, MVC
- Willingness to learn and to be a good team player.
Good to have:
- Basic Knowledge in Python (we use python in backend for communication with control)
- Knowledge about OOP concepts
What we offer:
- A young, highly motivated and international team that wants to redefine the state of the art for robotic assistants
- Cutting-edge technology of our robotic assistants
- Friendly and lively environment with challenging tasks
- Support for personal and professional development in all dimensions
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, send your application to us - We are looking forward to your application with cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest start date! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.