Full-Stack Web Developer (React and Node)
Join one of the fastest-growing Cryptocurrency businesses in the market.
The Cryptocurrency platform is fantastic, and now it's time to take that to the next level.
Hybrid team - Join in Malta or work remotely from where you are!
Get in on the ground floor - You will have a big impact on the future of this company.
Tailored packages - With hybrid teams come unique solutions. They believe in taking care of each other.
We're looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to help us improve an early restarted project with a successful product. As a full-stack web developer, you will be part of a significant project to transition the React front-end to a framework with hybrid file system routing as well as developing user-facing features. You will contribute to UI/UX guidelines and help build, create and maintain DX excellence.
- Transition front-end to new framework and new design
- Develop new user-facing features
- Write reusable and secure quality code with good test coverage
- Develop backend services for microservice architecture
- Innovate, improve, optimize, and continuously learn about the digital asset industry
- 3+ relevant professional developer experience
- Strong React skills and experience building stunning React in professional roles
- Solid understanding of Node.js and running it in production
- Experience building apps in React frameworks (e.g. Next.js or Gatsby.js)
- Experience of developing in microservice architectures
- Firm grasp of adjacent technologies (Webpack, Babel, SASS, CSS-in-JS, Typescript)
- The core concepts of PWAs and performant web applications (async requests, partial page updates, lazy loading, pre-fetch, image handling etc.)
- Golang experience or enthusiasm to learn is a plus
- Opportunity to work in exciting industry and a fast-growing company
- Space to learn and build experience in a rapidly evolving field of technology
- Working remotely or in our offices in Malta
- Flexible working hours
- Highly autonomous work environment
- A competitive salary, annual bonus, insurance package suited to your location
35,000 Euros to 50,000 Euros