Fullstack .NET Angular Software Developer. Work in a world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment. Based in Austria/ Vienna.
- Very competitive salary
- Challenging environment
- Sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment
About the company:
The company is powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, it is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When they win, they win together. The vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. They will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
About your role:
As a full-stack developer you will be working as part of a team responsible for maintaining and improving a highly scalable, robust and versatile in house developed web frontend framework which is used by all Entain’s customer-facing websites. Your creativity, problem solving skills, your passion for web development and your expertise with the Angular and the .NET frameworks in particular will be leveraged by the team to evolve and continuously improve the product.
You will be part of an Agile Scrum team and you will contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle. Due to the nature of the product it will be required of you to occasionally help and educate teams who are using the framework about new features, best practices and will assist in troubleshooting if required.
For this role we require you to have experience in .NET, C# within Angular.
What you’ll be doing:
- Craft and develop high quality software solution based on business requirements
- Define non-functional requirements and ensure implementation according to it
- Ensure operational readiness of applications
- Discuss, understand and refine business requirements together with business peers
- Share/spread knowledge within and across teams
What we need from you:
- Solid technical education and ideally at least 1-3 years of professional experience in the area of web software development
- Experienced in developing software in Angular and .NET C#
- Experienced in the SOA area (web services and similar technologies – REST, PUSH, WSDL, SOAP)
- Analysis, specification and validation of requirements for software
- Understand the different type of requirements (customer, functional, performance, design, derived and allocated requirements)
- Knowing how to design software under consideration of key aspects (like scalability, performance, maintainability, reliability, reusability, security, usability, etc.)
- Understand design patterns and know how and when to use them
- Know how to write maintainable (commented), efficient/performant (memory, etc.), reliable (accurate exception handling, etc.) and robust (clear interfaces and no runtime errors) code
- Ensuring software quality by writing unit-tests, E2E tests and UI tests
- Solid understanding about source control with Git/GitLab and version management
- Understand the Scrum/Agile development processes
As a global employer, the company is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. They are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Their diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Salary up to 60.000k euros (experience depending)
- Annual bonus (7% to 10%)
- private medical
- relocation package and other great benefits.
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Backend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com