.NET Software Developer to work in a world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment. Based in Bulgaria, Sofia.
- Very competitive salary
- Challenging environment
- Sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment
About the company:
The company is powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, it is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When they win, they win together. The vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. They will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
About your role:
Are you ready to take on new challenges and build the next generation of betting products? Do you want to put your fingerprint on what our new products and features will look like? Here you will work with innovative technologies in an agile and flexible international environment. As a member of a Scrum team, you will be using the client-side (HTML/CSS/JS) and server-side (ASP.NET MVC, C#) languages and frameworks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Apply state of the art design for high traffic web applications;
- Develop new features that transform the real money online gaming experience;
- Work as part of a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic and full of ideas;
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, UI and UX experts;
- Work with TDD and BDD approaches;
- Apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability and performance of the high-traffic web application.
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years of previous experience;
- C#, .NET 4.0 or higher, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC;
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and a good understanding of security principles;
- Experience with ES6, TypeScript;
- Understanding of SOAP and RESTful services;
- Ability to write scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code;
- Experience with GIT;
- Willingness to learn from team members.
What we offer:
Salary up to 50.000k euros (experience depending)
- Annual bonus (7% to 10%);
- Relocation package;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sports activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
As a global employer, the company is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. They are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Their diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Backend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com