- Posted 05 August 2022
- DisciplineFullstack Development
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Fullstack Tech Lead - React.js I Node.js Developer to the world's leading professional services company
- A unique place to work with amazing growth opportunities
- The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment
- Many opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world
The client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. This unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story.
- 7+ years of experience as Full Stack developer
- Experience in consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON)
- Experience in microservices
- Proven experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Good experience in interacting with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience on one of the architecture models: Microservices, service-oriented, event-driven
Nice to Have
- Experience dealing with CI/CD and Docker containers
- Experience with Moleculer (Microservices framework)
- Experience other frontend frameworks
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with AWS tools like Cognito
Salary: up to 64,000 EUR (experience depending)
- Flexible working hours and hybrid or remote mode.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Training and career development opportunities: Career path locally and internationally. Specific trainings in both technical and soft skills.
- Ticket restaurant (9€ work day)
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance. (Cigna Premium)
- Company sponsored activities and partnerships.
- Employee referral program in place.
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities.
- Access to different internal events, communities, and initiatives.
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Frontend and Fullstack Developers recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com