- Posted 09 August 2022
- DisciplineFrontend Development
- Contact NameDiāna Beļska
Fully Remote Frontend Angular Developer for an online casino technology and services company
- Enjoy complete flexibility and autonomy at work
- Work in a start-up atmosphere and flat approach within a corporation
- Enjoy turning flat designs into reality
Founded in 2012, our client is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, they provide market-leading content with over 100 leading game providers.
Our client promotes and fosters a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to their staff. As growing rapidly, they continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where they help each other and take a holistic approach to day-to-day responsibilities.
Front End Developer would help our client to maintain their casino sites across a range of devices. If you are skilled in problem-solving and enjoy turning flat designs into reality, we're interested in talking to you.
- Working remotely
- Maintaining existing gaming websites, both for desktop and mobile
- Creating whole new gaming brands from scratch
- Working with the technical team to deliver end to end solutions
- Working with business, marketing, and creative staff to deliver great looking, well targeted content
- Involved in content editing
What you already have:
- Advanced knowledge of Angular 2+ (4+ years commercial experience)
- Expertise in HTML5 with semantics and reusable markup in mind (4+ years commercial experience)
- The ability to use CSS3 and style processors like SASS/LESS to produce clean, maintainable, and reusable styles (4+ years commercial experience)
- Expertise with AJAX and RxJs, understanding the complexities of asynchronous and reactive programming
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Great debugging skills
- An understanding of and use semantic naming
- A familiarity with some form of content management system
- War stories about providing content for a variety of devices
- A good eye for layout with attention to detail
- Some exposure to server-side programming, ideally PHP
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
- An understanding of why producing clean code really matters
Nice to have:
- Experience of building user interfaces using Angular 2+
- Exposure to writing tests
- Familiarity with managing several websites using a combination of shared code but with lots of customization
- PHP programming experience.
- Enough SQL experience to look at data in a database and make simple changes, MySQL is a bonus
- Comfortable making changes to graphics
How we approach things:
- Daily stand-ups
- Tracking progress through project management tools
- Comfortable with moving scopes
- Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Salary: up to 70,000 EUR per year (experience depending)
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.