- Posted 09 March 2023
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NameAaron Kiely
Hiring Onsite/ Hybrid Manual Tester in Limassol & Larnaca, Cyprus
- Relocation support provided within the country if needed
The company is an forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They offers various accounts types, trading software and tools to facilitate individuals and institutional customers to trade Forex and CFD's online.
They are seeking a Manual Tester to join their team and help ensure the quality of our web and mobile applications. As a Manual Tester, you will be responsible for executing test cases and plans, identifying and reporting software defects, and collaborating with the development team to resolve issues.
- 13th salary
- Full induction training
- Medical Insurance from day 1
- Free Gym membership
- 22 days of annual leave - increase up to 30 days eventually
- Benefits card – discount in shops and restaurants around Cyprus
- Birthday Leave
- Half Day Fridays during summer time
- Lunch twice a week
- Daily provision of fresh fruits and healthy delicacies
- Team Building events
- Professional development
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.