Hiring Onsite/ Hybrid Senior Manual Tester for Cyprus
- Posted 06 March 2023
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
Hiring Onsite/ Hybrid Senior Manual Tester for Cyprus location
- Work for an award-winning forex and commodities broker
- Work with respect, honesty, openness and Transparency
The company is an award winning forex and commodities broker, providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They offers various accounts types, trading software and tools to facilitate individuals and institutional customers to trade Forex and CFD's online.
They are seeking a Senior Manual Tester to join their team and play a key role in ensuring the quality of their web and mobile applications. As a Senior Manual Tester, you will be responsible for developing and executing test cases and plans, identifying and reporting software defects, mentoring junior testers, and collaborating with the development team to resolve issues.
- Review and understand business requirements, features, and technical implementation of developed software.
- Create, maintain, and execute manual test cases for our mobile and web applications.
- Run manual execution of testing scenarios on the core software while monitoring previous issues and ensuring that they will not resurface or be disregarded.
- Have close collaboration with the development team to ensure the quality of the product at all stages of the development process
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Ensure that software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Report testing status to Manual QA Team Leader
- Track issues and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Manage in-house testing documentation, write and continuously review test strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of software products
- Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) testing experience
- Good team working and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Jira Software
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Good to have:
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks
- ISTQB Certified
- 13th salary
- Full induction training
- Medical Insurance from day 1
- Free Gym membership
- 22 days of annual leave - increase up to 30 days eventually
- Benefits card – discount in shops and restaurants around Cyprus
- Birthday Leave
- Half Day Fridays during summer time
- Lunch twice a week
- Daily provision of fresh fruits and healthy delicacies
- Team Building events
- Professional development
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.