- Posted 20 October 2023
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- Discipline IT
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Atlassian Administrator to iGaming Company in Malta
Embark on a stimulating career venture with an organization that stands as a pillar in the iGaming industry, offering a platform where innovation meets operational excellence. As an Atlassian Administrator, you will immerse yourself in an environment that values forward-thinking and superior customer service. A journey with this entity is not just a job, but a growth-oriented career path that offers a platform to make significant contributions in a tech-centric business environment.
- Establish and manage Jira projects and Confluence pages for new programmes, ensuring they align with user requirements.
- Administer JIRA/Confluence systems, aiding with upgrades and plugin installations.
- Evaluate, test, and lead the adoption of Atlassian add-ons to meet business needs.
- Spearhead coordination for ongoing and upcoming corporate IT projects.
- Secure and enhance the Atlassian Product Suite to support business processes.
- Extend JIRA's capabilities using scripts and/or Atlassian REST API's.
- Provide guidance, training, and assistance on all Atlassian products to users.
- Tertiary level education in ICT.
- Proficient in Atlassian products with relevant certifications.
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM).
- Working knowledge of Git repositories and ScriptRunner add-on.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.