- Posted 28 July 2023
- DisciplineData and BI
- Contact NameAlexandros Sergis
Hybrid Mid Cloud Engineer for Trading Company in Greece
Embark on an enriching and challenging journey with an esteemed and award-winning trading services broker company, renowned for delivering top-quality, personalized trading experiences across the globe.
In the pivotal role of a Cloud Engineer, you will maintain, implement, and drive the group towards its cloud-native future. This role involves close collaboration with various IT departments and teams, thus helping align and reach common goals.
The company provides an intellectually stimulating work environment, facilitating both career growth and skill enhancement.
- Advocate and implement the Well Architected Framework in all tasks and responsibilities
- Research workloads for smooth migration to the cloud
- Design, orchestrate, and monitor cloud migration projects
- Collaborate with other IT departments regarding their cloud infrastructure
- Investigate and ensure compliance of cloud deployments with the Group's standards and best practices
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in cloud services, with focus on AWS cloud
- Knowledge in solution design and deployment projects
- Experience in AWS technologies, services, and ecosystem
- Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts and tools, preferably HCL Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-based rewards
- Food allowance
- International training and personal development opportunities
- Stimulating work environment fostering creativity and innovation
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailor-made and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.