We're looking for an International IT Recruiter for an exciting opportunity in our fast-growing recruitment agency! You will be joining our global IT recruitment team in Málaga, Spain.
About IT Jobs Worldwide
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
As an international IT recruiter, you will be working with the following tasks, which are not limited to:
- Being responsible for your own recruitment projects with existing and new clients
- Using your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Being active on the phone and head-hunt proactively to source tech candidates using various portals and tools
- Taking full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screening applications and interviewing candidates via telephone and video
- Creating candidate presentations and following up with the clients
- Match-making and building stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging and attending client meetings to assess requirements
- Managing your time to create your own structure and ensuring your own success
- Working towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
To be successful in this role, you...
- Can communicate in English professionally (written and spoken)
- Have a strong interest in tech and recruitment
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Are a positive and solution-oriented problem-solver
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Are a fast adapter to changes and are able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
Why be a part of IT Jobs Worldwide? We offer...
- A fantastic work environment at our office in the heart of Málaga, Spain
- Amazing network of international colleagues
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Base Salary and Commission
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!