IT Recruitment Consultant to work for IT Jobs Worldwide in Tallinn!
• Work from Tallinn in a forward thinking environment.
• Full training and development.
• Experience recruiting for the biggest and best companies in Europe.
As a recruitment consultant at IT Jobs Worldwide you will be immersed into a fast paced Tech recruitment firm delivering quality services, globally. We turn problems into opportunities; we understand what it takes to be the best. Our mission is to be a global leader in Worldwide IT talent solutions.
We are looking to grow and add more talent to the team with desires to continue building our brand in the market.
Our ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and has the ability to build relationships with IT professionals providing a credible recruitment service which leads to a happy candidate, happy employer and of course successful recruitment consultant.
This role will provide full in-house training and guidance, but it will also offer a large amount of autonomy and allow you the run the desk in the manner you see fit. Taking on a niche within IT and mastering it to full capability.
The opportunities to grow are endless and we have consultants who have become influential figures within leadership and management. They have started in your shoes from day one.
- Direct candidate search & attraction (Mainly via LinkedIn, StackOverflow & GitHub)
- Recruit for the many businesses throughout Europe.
- Candidate pipeline management
- Interaction with hiring managers to have an overview of the entire recruitment project
- Liaising with other team members to ensure smooth flow of CVs
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates
- Developing long-term relationship with potential candidates and stakeholders
- Creating meaningful candidate experience, providing open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
- Develop and maintain current client relationships
- Arranging and attending client meetings to assess requirements
- Continuously look for new ways to improve the level of services to clients
- Identifying new business opportunities through business development
- Be expected to go on business trips in different countries throughout Europe.
- Strong desire, motivation, work ethic & ambition.
- Absolute honesty & integrity.
- A continual-learning, growth mindset.
- Business level English (written and spoken).
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be quick thinking and able to make justified and rational decisions.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines & remain focused under pressure.
- Should thrive on working to targets and achieving results.
Salary – competitive (Salary plus uncapped commission and bonuses)
Benefits – Laptop, Phone, Business trips, Staff parties and events.
Fantastic growth opportunities – internal promotion scheme.
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to email@example.com