- Posted 29 November 2022
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameStefanie Maher
Java Developer for iGaming Company in Bulgaria
- Work with modern technologies
- Many interesting projects and team constellations
- Great opportunity to grow and show your talents
Our client is an award-winning iGaming and Sportsbook company with offices across Europe, in Malta, Bulgaria, Gibraltar and Ukraine. This dynamic global technology company was founded in 2010 has evolved into a trusted and recognized solution provider with high-quality products. On their behalf, we are now looking for an experienced Java developer.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Proven hands-on working experience in Java development,
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design using common design patterns,
- Profound insight into Java (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.),
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate),
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL Databases,
- Experience in the Spring Framework – Boot/Integration/Data,
- Experience with Docker and deployed JVM-based containers on K8S,
- Working with proper tools to monitor runtime environment with logs/metrics/traces – preference to ELK stack,
- Experience with streaming, specifically Apache Kafka,
- Conversational English (B2 minimum).
- Performance testing and improvements, JMeter/Gatling,
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC),
- Experience with test-driven development.
Salary: Flexible depending on experience, as per market standards.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.