Java Developer - Software Company in Malta - EU Payments Portal!
- Assisting in software design, development and implementation of New Solutions
- Boost your career
- Training and progression opportunities
Our client is a bespoke software development company, specialising in solutions for the retail segment with his own Customized Retail System with a track record in providing their clients with effective, tailor-made software solutions. They manage the entire process, from design to development to testing, with ongoing support, and updates when required. They have developed a platform which is implemented in various retail outlets that incorporates a day to day Retail Activities, POS, CRM, Loyalty Schemes, Stock Management, Purchase Management and many other in-build functionalities.
- Programming experience of minimum 2 years with Java.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Assisting other Senior Developers with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Developing of Java-based reports.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
Benefits: training, quick progression, and promotion opportunities, big chances to grow fast within the company, interesting local and international projects, great family culture, welcoming environment.
Salary: 30.000 EUR to 36.000 EUR (experience depending).
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com