Lead iOS developer to leading trading company in Athens, Greece
- Lead the iOS mobile team and be part of the development of the company's complex mobile application with challenging requirements such as security, live updates and complex business rules
- Join a culture of strong teamwork, passion for work, passion for learning and development.
- Fully remote possibility and competitive salary
With over 5,500,000 clients over the years, this company has grown to become a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. You will be joining a trading company who fosters a sustainable workforce development through a wide spectrum of cultures, and approaches your needs with openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity. With their advanced trading platforms and and flexible trading conditions they are dedicated to delivering superior services.
We are now looking for a Lead iOS developer to join the team. You are expected to have proven experience in a leading role within an iOS team and 3+ years of hands on experience working as a mobile developer. You know your way in iOS SDK and Swift, and has passion for team development, mobile applications and a keen interest on personal development.
- Lead the iOS team to great success, and be responsible of the development cycle of the mobile application (challenging requirements such as security, live updates and complex business rules)
- Follow on code quality delivery: unit and snapshot testing, UI testing
- Follow continuous integration and Agile Methods where you also are expected to read and submit merge requests
- Invest in multiple areas of the mobile development cycle: CI/CD, app health monitoring and alerting, data-driven analysis
- Present and follow up on ideas for system improvements
- Continuously monitor and improve application, reliability and performance optimization
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Proven experience in a leading role within an iOS team
- 3+ years of hands on experience in iOS development; Swift and the iOS SDK, Xcode, Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Great understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A keen interest in benchmarking and optimization
- Proactive, sharp, efficient and organized
- Excellent team working- and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment in a diverse team
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities