Managed Services Engineer .net - work for one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe!
- warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun
- a generous personal training budget
- very competitive salary
The client is one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride. By joining the company you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
You will be part of our nearshore services team in Malta, and work on the design and development of cloud-based solutions using the latest Microsoft Technology for the international customers, think of Logic Apps, API Management, Kubernetes, Service Bus, API development/ dotnet core, Azure DevOps, IoT Hub, IoT Central, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Big Data, AI and other related services.
- Familiarity with (or at least know of): XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server, Azure.
- Ideally with knowledge but this is not a deal breaker: Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft, B2B, EAI, SOA, ESB.
- Fluent English, any other language is an asset.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
Salary/ Remuneration: up to 35.000 EUR (experience depending)
- We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
- We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
- Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
- You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
- Generous personal training budget
- A strong family-friendly policy
- A fun and supportive atmosphere
- Optional after-hours activities
- Flexible working hours
- Clear paths for career growth
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org