- Posted 05 January 2022
- Contact NameStefanie Jochheim
Managed Services Engineer - work for one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe!
- warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun
- a generous personal training budget
- competitive salary
- flexibility to work remote/ on site/ hybrid- you choose!
About the company:
Our client is one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe, delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride. By joining the company you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
About the role:
Our client is growing fast and they need talented people — like you — to join their team of Microsoft experts in Malta, to help support and implement on-premise and cloud integration solutions for high international clients. As a Managed Services Engineer, you’re part of the international Managed Services Team that supports clients once a project has been delivered.
- You support the clients by solving (2nd line) their technical issues. If necessary, you escalate to one of your colleagues (Sr. Consultant or Architect) that have been involved in the project.
- You develop change requests for existing solutions (usually bugfixes or improvements)
- You play an active role in continuous improvement projects.
- You’re involved in internal R&D Projects.
- You’re always learning about new and relevant technologies and don’t hesitate to share your insights
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team
- The ability to work independently and also with your new friends.
- An analytical mindset, eager to solve problems
- A structured and proactive way of working.
- Familiarity with (or at least know of): .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, SQL Server, or Azure (but these are not dealbreakers).
- Lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. They want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
- Generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by their fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
- Full benefits package
- You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- Strong research and development culture. You’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Salary/ Remuneration: up to 36.000 EUR Gross (experience depending)
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com