Mid Frontend React Developer for an iGaming Startup in Malta (part of a large International iGaming Group)
- Tight-knit team with a flat company culture
- Modern technologies
- Flexibility of a startup with the security of an established corporation
For an e-sport betting and casino startup, part of a global player within iGaming, our client is looking for a Mid React Developer to complete the team. As a company they rely on transparency, trust and simplicity while always being customer-focused and open to new futuristic ideas. They believe in a flat company structure, meaning that everyone joining them will be empowered with responsibility and able to make a difference in their respective and preferred area.
The company's diversity is what makes them unique. Everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
Our client is highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout the entire Company Group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for their workforce to be a reflection of this.
The development team today is composed of 4 members having many different backgrounds and experiences. Together they have developed fresh gaming products using the latest technologies for both Frontend / Backend and using top class cloud infrastructure.
By joining the development team you will be taking part of achieving the following goals:
- Further improving and maintaining our codebase, it’s a fresh frontend application with no legacy concepts.
- Developing our SEO strategy
- Maintaining and improving our casino/esport frontend module(s)
- Building a new Bonus / Achievement system
- Native App (IOS and Android) via a hybrid of web views and native functionality.
- Back Office UI improvements and develop new CRM tools using top providers.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for detail and be able to provide a pixel-perfect web experience based on provided designs.
- Web fundamentals like HTML, ES6, Typescript, and CSS (using preprocessors like Sass).
- Knowledge of lightweight CSS animations..
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS, Redux, Reselect and JS-based build tools like Webpack.
- Proactive approach towards building reusable components with a performance-first approach.
- Mobile-first and responsive approach, meaning one code base for both Mobile and Desktop.
- Familiarity with NodeJS or Server Side Rendering.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days vacation
- 1 month workcation from anywhere
- Hybrid working model with 3 days homeoffice, 2 days in the office
- Well-being allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Private health insurance
- Personal development plan
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Employee assistance program
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island
- Team activities and events
- Relocation package, which includes 3-week accommodation and flight.
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Frontend and Fullstack Developers recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.