- Posted 22 June 2022
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameStefanie Maher
Java Developer for a FinTech company in Prague
Mid-level positions available
- Discover what it is like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things
- Have all the professional freedom
- Strive for creative solutions in complex situations
Our client is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders who have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world for more than 10 years. State-of-the-art software is at the heart of this companies' business and the main driver of the future growth, however their pride is their global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
For a new project, they are now looking for experienced Java developers, who can show several years of experience in Java programming.
- Cooperate with team members, architects to develop reliable business solutions.
- Build and validate new functionality covered with unit, integration, acceptance tests.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team.
- Do code reviews.
- Keep up with the latest technological developments, look ahead for future products.
- Constantly improve technical stack.
- Participate in hiring process of new talents.
- Working experience in enterprise company with Java.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Experience working with Relational Databases.
- Strong experience implementing web applications.
- Strong experience working in a defined Software Development Process (e.g., Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong experience in the Software development process (automation) tool chain (version control systems, IDEs, build systems, CI/CD pipelines, test frameworks, issue tracking/project management tools etc.).
- Proven knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience maintaining and supporting production critical systems.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS.
- Java certifications.
- Experience building fintech solutions.
- Working experience in a mid to large scale IT organization (at least 40 members).
- Experience building/supporting high load web-applications and solving scalability issues.
The company offers:
- Challenging products/projects that you will have a real impact on moving forward and delivering
- Exciting cloud-based operations technology stack
- Be part of innovative, ambitious, highly skilled and professional teams
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive and fast-paced industry
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary with participation in the annual bonus program
- Team Building events
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Chill out zone
- Modern Office with parking
Salary: up to 5,000 EUR / 130,000 CZK a month Gross (experience depending)
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com