- Posted 24 August 2021
- DisciplineFullstack Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Mid level Full Stack .NET Developer- work for a leader in Digital Transformation solutions.
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Exciting clients from all around the world
This company is a local leader in Digital Transformation solutions, including digital consultancy, custom software and web prototype development, and cloud solutions. Their client base includes well-known local and foreign companies, local governments, and EU institutions.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and they offer extraordinary family-friendly measures to ensure a healthy work-life balance and all the processes are governed by ISO9001:2015
The aim is to provide a safe, healthy, nurturing environment to grow and deliver actual value. They offer competitive salaries, performance-related bonuses, and various benefits, and we also organize some kick-ass social events.
This role is a full-stack developer based on the .NET stack. You will join a growing software development department responsible for delivering digital transformative solutions to local and international businesses. You will be working with an excellent team of developers on complex web systems for a wide range of clients from different industries.
- Working closely with the PO and senior architect to participate in technical analysis exercises to provide a technical solution that fits the overall system architecture while addressing the requirements.
- Creating innovative new features using the latest technologies as well as maintaining existing applications.
- C# development on the Back-End while supporting the Front-End as a Full-Stack Developer.
- Deep understanding of web application development.
- Proficiency in using the latest .NET technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, and WebAPI.
- Experience in working with relational databases (preferably MS SQL).
- Experience in using front-end frameworks such as React & Typescript.
- Experience in integrating with other 3rd party systems using REST, WebAPIs, SOAP, and other protocols.
- Experience in microservice architecture and domain-driven design.
Salary 36,000 - 40,000 euros
Please send a detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.