Java developer for a world's leading professional services company
- A unique place to work with amazing growth opportunities
- The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment
- Many opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world
The client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. This unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a Java Developer.
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, NoSQL, MongoDB, DevOps, GitLab, REST API.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Competitive salary & benefits (meal allowance; health insurance; life insurance; yearly annual bonus)
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Development in a high performing agile environment
- On-site/Remote (Lisbon based)
- Participate in both local and international projects
Salary: 35-45,000 EUR I GROSS a year (experience depending)
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com