Mid- Senior PHP/ WordPress Developer to work in sunny Malta!
- variety of projects
- coding new development as well as implementing enhancements of existing applications
- hybrid approach (office/ remote) culture.
We’re looking for a Senior PHP/ WordPress Developer application developer who is resourceful, enthusiastic and passionate about building incredible products. We maintain a strong collaborative ethos by investing in the right tools, prioritising teamwork and peer support.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding new development as well as implementing enhancements of existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised.
- Good experience (3+ years) with PHP & WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation).
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins, extensions and integrations with third-party systems.
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Implementation in responsive web design.
- Work with team members to polish the website experience of each project.
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT.
Salary up to 60.000k (experience depending)
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience as well as extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Interested? Apply! For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org