- Posted 14 September 2022
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Platform .NET Senior Developer / Malta/ Work Fully Remote
- Fully flexible working hour conditions (fully remote model of work)
- Simple goals, to offer a top-quality software and the best experience for our clients
- Explore new technologies, self-learning and more
Work for a small company that is successfully providing software development and web / mobile application development.
We have a small team of specialists with valid expertise from several aspects of technology and we are looking to expand our team.
We build both customer facing applications and back office interfaces to be used by our clients and are constantly releasing new products, looking out to provide the latest technology in our platform projects. Our goal is very simple, to offer a top-quality software and the best experience for our clients.
Our platform web development services offer a playground for any developer who is interested in integrating the latest technologies and wants a challenge in building new products.
What you will be doing:
- Follow the long-term vision and plan as defined by the Director of Technology.
- Create, expand, and grow our technology to meet the demands of our business.
- Propose and discuss designs pertaining to addressing issues and new opportunities.
- Take part in various aspects of the development life cycle including requirement analysis & solution design, implementation, and deployment.
- Frequently collaborate with and work part of a multidisciplinary team designing and developing production-ready solutions.
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies, tools and frameworks to devise solutions that can withstand the sands of time.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Integrating 3rd party systems through RestAPIs by designing and developing reusable solutions
- Strong grasp and understanding of Object-Oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.
- More than 5 years of experience in professional customer-facing high-transaction systems design & development.
- More than 5 years of experience in C# development.
- More than 5 years of experience in ASP.NET & RestAPI development.
- More than 3 years of experience in .NET Core development.
- More than 2 years of experience with MSSQL and database development.
- Knowledge and understanding of multithreading & asynchronous designs down to the OS level thread schedulers.
- Good code documentation skills and capability to follow code formatting guidelines.
- Experience with GIT repositories and task/issue tracking systems (such as JIRA or Trello)
- Exceptional English oral and written communication skills & ability to frequently communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with operating with and writing scripts for Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge in building multi-tenant distributed systems.
- In depth knowledge of containerization technologies and orchestration such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with Azure cloud services such as Key Vaults, ACR, AKS, VMSS, Storage Accounts and others.
Good to have
- Previous experience within the iGaming industry.
- Experience with building and deploying Docker applications.
- Experience with using opensource .NET frameworks such as NHibernate, RestSharp, and so on.
- Knowledge on how CDN operators such as Cloudflare operate.
Salary starting from 60.000 euros UP (experience depending) and other benefits:
- Fully flexible working hour conditions (e.g.: remote working)
- €500 Wellness allowance
- Office time to explore new technologies, self-learning and more
- Educational courses and conferences paid by the company
- + other team and company events that happen on a regular basis
I specialize in recruiting for Backend and Fullstack roles, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com