QA Automation Engineer for a Global company in iGaming!!!
- Tight-knit team with a flat company culture
- Modern technologies
- Flexibility with the security of an established corporation
About the company:
For an e-sport betting and casino, part of a global player within iGaming, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to complete the team. As a company they rely on transparency, trust and simplicity while always being customer-focused and open to new futuristic ideas. They believe in a flat company structure, meaning that everyone joining them will be empowered with responsibility and able to make a difference in their respective and preferred area. The company's diversity is what makes them unique. Everyone and anyone are welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
Our client is highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout the entire Company Group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for their workforce to reflect this.
We are looking for a talented QA / Test automation engineer to help scale excellence across our technology stack. You’ll build and own the testing platform, frameworks, and actual tests for our engineering team. The ideal candidate has a keen sense of what it takes to ship great software in a fast-moving technical environment. You should be able to identify areas for improvement, proactively make those improvements, and communicate changes to the team. You’ll operate with autonomy while working in an engineering culture that fosters employee empowerment.
What you will do:
- Build automated tests that can continuously test our casino and betting products
- Own and maintain all scripts to run tests
- Build and maintain frameworks for cross browser/multiple browser testing.
- Build end-to-end automated tests that can continuously test our product across multiple platforms
- Build the roadmap and process for iterating on tests, writing new test cases.
- Maintain our automation test suites
- Identify new technologies and best practices for our growing engineering team
- Improve our continuous delivery pipeline, ensuring that we can do frequent, robust releases
- Raise the bar for our product, catching bugs before they get to end users
- Write a variety of tests, including functional, regression, UI and E2E tests
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a software engineer in test or QA
- Experience with Jira (or equivalent) and agile software development
- Familiar with version control (Git or similar)
- Strong detail-orientated mindset
- Outstanding technical problem-solving ability and communication skills
- Prior experience writing automation tests
- Nice to have: Familiar with GCP, Jenkins, Message Queue, Microservices, Familiar with SEO, tracking and working with transaction-heavy platforms (e-commerce)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Well-being allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Private health insurance to keep our Team healthy and happy.
- Personal development plan to help you reach your goals and ambitions.
- Monthly lunch allowance to feed our hungry lions (sorry diets! We're feeders).
- Employee assistance program to help and guide you in challenging moments.
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- Team activities and events to have some well deserved break and a bit of fun!
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package, which includes 3-week accommodation and flight.
And much more!