- Posted 28 June 2022
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
QA Automation Engineer for the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups!!
The company is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 25 countries, they operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history. We are looking for Test Automation Engineer who are hardworking, results-oriented and ready to tackle new challenges. You will build the next generation of betting products whilst working with groundbreaking technologies in an Agile, international environment.
- You will develop, maintain, extend and automate test suites for our trading applications
- Automate with open source frameworks and develop your technical skills as a test engineering professional
- Evaluate the results for the automated test executions, troubleshoot and fix the failed tests
- Facilitate design and test reviews
- Maintain the test environment
- Good level of experience, testing software applications (black box and grey box)
- Experience in automated testing, both designing testing scenarios, implementing automation scripts and their execution, knowledge of test automation frameworks, e.g. NUnit, Selenium, Ranorex
- Proficiency in all testing stages, analysis of testing requirements, planning of a test, designing test scenarios, execution, defect management
- Practical knowledge of methodology of application testing
- Hands-on experience with C# programming
- Testing certificates (e.g. ISTQB) is a plus
- Hybrid working – We offer 2 days a week working from home
- Culture – We were once a startup and still have that growth mindset (despite our size). Our industry is renowned for the speed it operates at, and the incredible pace of innovation. Our values include winning together, being bold, exciting customers and driving innovation.
- Development – Both personal and professional development are important to us. Everyone gets 2 paid days to focus on development, along with subscriptions to learning resources like cross knowledge, linkedin learning and our own learning room. Monthly Empower talks from inspirational leaders from outside the industry.
- Wellbeing – Our employee assistance program offers free advice on everything from work advice, relationship advice, legal information, and financial advice. Everyone gets a free subscription to the unmind (mental wellbeing) app. Counselling session are available through EAP. We have a monthly schedule of wellbeing sessions and talks with each office having wellbeing champions and coordinators.
- Flexible benefits package - Annual bonus, employee share scheme, health screening, life assurance, matching pension contributions, lunch vouchers, enhanced vacation package, retail discounts, discounted gym membership, with the ability to flex your benefits package to suit your needs
- Offices - Newly refurbished offices, with chillout spaces and modern facilities
- Social - Fantastic programme of free social activities, from our summer parties and Friday night drinks, we've got you covered.
- Sports - We're as passionate about sports as you are, if you can name a sport, we've probably got a company team.
For more info & application, please send a detailed CV via email to: email@example.com