Quality Assurance Engineer to work in Prague (Working with Java/Groovy)
- Our client is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
- For more than 10 years they have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, this business provides convenient products in a responsible way. They offer various types of loans, designed to meet the customers’ needs.
This team has an entrepreneurial mind set, strive for excellence, yet they keep things simple. The business is driven by leading edge technology and talented people - the most important ingredient of for success.
The team has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. They are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products.
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels.
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components.
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels.
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes.
- More than 2 years of QA testing experience.
- At least one-year experience with RESTful API test automation using Java.
- At least one-year experience of web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy.
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team.
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework.
- Experience testing REST services.
- Knowledge of Groovy language.
- Knowledge of Geb web test framework.
- Experience with testing distributed systems.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment.
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium).
- Experience with performance testing.
- Challenging projects that you will have a real impact on moving forward and delivering
- Competitive salary with participation in the annual bonus program + benefits
- Exciting cloud-based operations technology stack
- Be part of innovative, ambitious, highly skilled and professional teams
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive and fast-paced industry
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Modern Office
- Events/Team Building
- Multisport discounts
- Fruit in the office
- Home Office
Salary range between 42,000 Euros to 48,000 Euros depending on Experience
For more information contact danny@ITjobsworldwide.com