- Posted 23 May 2022
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
QA Automation Engineer for a one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lending group in Prague, Czech!
Join an exciting FinTech company that has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry. Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, this company provides convenient products in a responsible way. They offer various types of loans, designed to meet their customers’ needs. State-of-the-art software is at the heart of this companies' business and the main driver of their future growth. Here you will gain an entrepreneurial work environment to be bold, curious, and pioneering in your job.
- Discover what it is like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things
- Have all the professional freedom
- Strive for creative solutions in complex situations
QA Engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout the development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organization. Our QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role in the operation.
- Experience working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team
- Awareness of BDD approach and use of Cucumber framework
- Knowledge of Groovy language
- Experience testing distributed systems
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with performance testing
- Exposure to financial systems
- Experience on RESTful API test automation using Java/Groovy
- Extensive experience on web test automation using Selenium and Java/Groovy
- Strong awareness and experience on a variety of test techniques
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes
- Participate actively in the QA Community and its initiatives
- Mentor others in the use of internal QA tools and processes
- Challenging projects that you will have a real impact on
- One of a kind employee development programs to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Home Office
For more information please submit your cv. I specialise in QA Testing profiles, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities do reach out to me.
IT Jobs Worldwide