- Posted 11 January 2023
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
Hiring Senior DevOps Engineer for Spain location! Fully Remote!
- Get exposure to global working environment
- Maintain a work-life balance
- Work in a culture that welcomes your ideas and your entrepreneurial spark
The company is a multinational software company having their offices worldwide. They provide IT consulting and business process outsourcing services for industries including banking, health care, manufacturing, media, and entertainment.
You will work in latest technologies like Cloud computing, Micro-services, Digital Enablement, Machine Learning, Blockchain etc. you will get opportunity to upgrade your career in the Digital sphere covering Agile, DevOps & Cloud native development. This opportunity will bring you to work with highly skilled and professional teams that are enabling their clients in Azure DevOps, SAFe, Monitoring, Analytics etc. In this position, you would leverage your knowledge to shift from traditional way of Agile-DevOps to cloud native adoption. While doing so you will add value to the client for improving productivity, quality, and time to market in a cost-effective way. You will be working in highly productive SAFe teams and modernize the software delivery processes while focusing on people and technologies.
- CI-CD / Building Pipelines / DevOps Engineering
- Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Integration process.
- Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Deployment process.
- Integrate the different Continuous Integration & Deployment tools to achieve automation based on the defined target architecture.
- Develop packaging, deployment documentations, and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- Support agile development team with builds and releases.
- Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Implement Branching & Merging solution.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design.
- Provide solution to implement Continuous integration& continuous deployment solutions for medium-sized project.
- Manage Medium to large-sized projects.
- Guide the team to solve build & deployment automation issues.
- Design/Implement release orchestration solutions for medium or large sized projects.
- Participate in the discovery phase of large-sized projects to come up with high level design.
- Participate/Lead E2E DevOps small customer assessment.
- Perform pre-assessments to help the customer to start on the DevOps journey.
- Release Management & Environment Management.
Must Have Skills
- Azure Platform
- CI Build & Reporting
- Automated Build
- Good communication skills – English & Spanish
Good To Have Skills
- CD-Quality Gates set-up
- Artifact Deployment
- Build Acceptance Validation
- Static Code Analysis
- Branching Strategy
- Azure DevOps
- Data Management
If you are interested in this position or can refer someone please send you cv fast.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailor made and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.