- Posted 07 September 2022
- DisciplineQA and Testing
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
- Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home.
- Building transformative technology.
- Working in FinTech.
- Personal development.
With over 5,000,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, the company has grown to a large and well-established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. The company is currently built of more than 600 professionals with long-year experience in the financial industry.
This company fosters a sustainable workforce development through a wide spectrum of cultures, and approaches your needs with openness to cultural, national, ethnic and religious diversity. Their operational philosophy followed is simple: by ensuring client satisfaction, they earn their loyalty. Their reputation is linked to their credibility, both of which stem from their ability to service their clients in the way that they expect and deserve. They keep monitoring industry trends and are always up to date with the latest technologies.
They are looking for a Senior QA Software Test Automation Engineer to join QA team. You will work with world class specialists in a friendly, supportive and open-minded environment on challenging goals that will help you to grow professionally and achieve new technical levels. You will work with high load public API of Forex brokerage application, web-sockets, REST API. Python and Robot Framework will be your main instruments for implementing functional and performance testing. You will extend the existing testing framework with libraries and auto-test using advanced Python technologies.
- Work in close collaboration with the development team to help produce high quality software
- Understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Perform automated functional and performance testing
- Design and develop the test automation framework, implement required libraries and auto-tests
- Maintain CI pipelines and integrate automated scripts into CI tools
- Manage any issues that may arise and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
- Share technical expertise with the rest of the QA team
- Actively participate in the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4 years of comprehensive experience in quality assurance
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in test automation using Python
- Practical experience in testing REST API, web sockets and Git
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Experience in writing queries for SQL and NoSQL databases
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of Robot Framework
- Experience with asynchronous and multithreading programming
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience in testing Kafka broker
- Experience in the Finance/Forex domain
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package and support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is part of the Worldwiders brands, with more than 60 colleagues all over Europe. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. With over 300 clients in over 30 countries, our recruitment solutions are tailormade and set up to add value that benefits the matchmaking process.