- Posted 09 December 2021
- DisciplineFullstack Development
- Contact NameKatarzyna Baran
Senior Developer with .NET / Azure Poland Gdansk/ Krakow/ Wroclaw remote/ relocation package / visa provided
- A unique place to work with very competitive salary
- The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment
- Many opportunities for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world
The client is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. His unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We are usually building complex enterprise applications for some of the largest companies in the world. As our main focus is technical innovation, most of the time we deliver greenfield Azure—based solutions leveraging PaaS components. We are advocates of pragmatic software design and are inspired by best practices from Domain Driven Design, Microservices, and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
Together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story.
What we do:
The Microsoft Business Group is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. We are compelled by our core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The MBG team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in building, deploying, testing, and supporting software solutions.
- Excellent understanding and experience with OOP paradigm, principles, and practices (SOLID, DRY)
- Excellent understanding and experience with C# syntax and .NET platforms up to the most recent versions.
- Good understanding and experience with component-level architecture patterns (Layered Architecture, Clean/Hexagonal Architecture)
- Good understanding and experience with the following Azure Services: Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure App Insights, Azure Key Vault
- Excellent understanding and experience with Git and Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts)
- Very good understanding and experience with automated testing patterns, principles, practices: testing pyramid, unit testing, component testing, e2e testing, in-memory mocking, remote mocking (service virtualization)
- Good understanding and experience working within Agile frameworks e.g. Scrum, SAFe
Nice to have:
- Microservices, Domain Driven Design, and Enterprise Integration patterns
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) including Docker & Kubernetes knowledge and experience
- ARM Templates or Terraform
- .NET Core MVC
Salary: up to 65,000 EUR GROSS - A YEAR (experience depending) and:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
- - -
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in Backend Developers recruiting for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com