About our client
They are a start-up company, founded in 2020. Their mission is to help sports fans get more out of what they love. Using real-life player data, they create new, fantasy sports experiences tapping into the endless curiosity, imagination, and passion of fans. Every experience is built to be social and shareable creating a destination for fans to go before, during, and after the games. They are looking for experienced, committed people to join their team.
We’re looking for someone who has…
Practical experience of at least 3 years with:
- Flutter mobile app development.
- Data access/API integration.
- Test-driven development.
- Extensive unit and integration testing. - UI components development.
Solid understanding of:
- Architectural patterns relating to code reusability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Core software engineering patterns and approaches.
- Self-manage workload, progress reports, documentation and other important day-to-day activities.
- Work in a decentralized team where trust and transparency are core practices, not values.
- Work in an Agile environment, implementing and enforcing proper CI, feature branching and other best practices.
Extra points for experience with:
- Mobile testing automation.
- Mobile analytics, performance monitoring, and tracking.
- AppStore publishing.
- Graphic design / UI Prototyping.
- Serverless architecture. - Cloud services (AWS/Google) - Node.js development.
Do you see yourself working in a start-up company where you play important role for building up the core team and all that fully remote? If yes, then Apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com