Senior PHP Developer - Work anywhere CET time Fully remote
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Work Fully remote from anywhere in the world.
- Always updating technology stack.
This Telecoms company creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide mobile network operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud, spam, and increased subscriber loyalty.
You will work primarily on the front-end development of the company web-based Intelligent Management Suite as well as on other future products. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the Graphic/UX designer and C++ back-end developers, and will be responsible for the responsiveness, functionalities and performance of the User Interface.
- Develop of appropriate standards and practices and ensure that they are documented, maintained and applied to all projects and services
- Implement necessary server-side functionalities using PHP or other scripting languages, ideally using modern MVC frameworks
- Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via documented APIs
- Front-end point of contact for the development team with product owners and both internal and external stakeholders
- Accountable for the deployments of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules, as to ensure a continues improvement on the current systems
- Provide realistic estimates for deliverables while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet agreed deadlines
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, Marketing and other departments to understand and assist in defining the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong knowledge of PHP and other scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS3, CSS4
- Skills and experience in Web-Application Development using the LAMP stack or other
- Experience with CSS systems such as SASS and LESS
- Knowledge of Yii and Laravel framework
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies
- Experience in application UI/UX design
- Documentation experience and knowledge of documentation standards (UML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, SVN
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Great company benefits
- Staff recognition and career growth
- Flexible working model (Hybrid or remote)
Salary / Remuneration: up to 50,000 EUR (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to email@example.com