Senior iOS Developer to leading online casino in the iGaming industry
- Work with one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies
- Deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites... just to name a few
This company processes 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. They deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you. Be part of this success!
- At least 2-3 years experience working with Swift
- You know your way around iOS SDK
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with CI/CD configuration and building iOS projects from command line
- Great knowledge in iOS development patterns, Clean Swift, MVVM
- Experience working with Cocoapods and Carthage and working with multiple modules
- Objective-C and Fastlane tools is considered a plus
- Craft clear user stories together with other team members
- Write both unit and integration tests and continuously deliver incremental changes to the applications and common components
- Writing clear and maintainable code that will be shared across multiple teams
- Providing constructive feedback during code reviews
- Learning, growing and mentoring other team members
- Helping in creation of solution definitions, working closely with Product Owners on refining task descriptions
Company Benefits Package:
- Flexible work model – Remote/Hybrid approach
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages, or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday XL Events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
Salary: up to 65,000 EUR gross – a year (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially on or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Mobile Developers at IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com