- Posted 10 March 2022
- DisciplineBackend Development
- Contact NameFlorencia Bocalandro Taliani
Senior .NET Software Developer. Work in a world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment. Based in Austria/ Vienna/ Relocation package
- Very competitive salary
- Challenging environment
- Sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment
About the company:
The company is powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, it is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When they win, they win together. The vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. They will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
About your role:
We are looking for Senior. Net Developer (m/f/d) who are enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to take on new challenges. You will build the next generation of betting products whilst working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile, international environment.
You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts and other developers of the company. As a member of a Scrum team, you will develop backend/server-side applications (ASP.NET WebApi/WCF, C#) and clients (asp.net MVC, Angular) for our trading systems.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most important projects in our company, a completely new and innovative platform that will transform the real money sports betting experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Work as part of a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, full of ideas, fun and friendly
- Apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability and performance of high-traffic web applications
- Work on high-frequency, low latency backend systems
- Work with TDD and BDD approaches
What we need from you:
- Strong knowledge of OOP, web technologies and good understanding of security principles
- At least 5 years of experience with:
C#, .NET 4.0 or higher
ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API
MS Visual Studio 2019, MS SQL Server, IIS
- Thorough understanding of concurrency and multithreading, ability to write scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and .NET Class Library
- Experience with Git, NuGet, NCover/dotCover, nUnit
- Ideally experience with SignalR, Tibco, Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Elastic Search
As a global employer, the company is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. They are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Their diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Salary starting from 60.000k euros (experience depending)
- Annual bonus (7% to 10%)
- private medical
- relocation package and other great benefits.
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.