QA Engineer- Innovative company in Malta!!
- Innovative company, consistently progressing towards higher levels of automation.
- Exceptional company & team culture focused on personal/professional growth.
- A work life balance with flexible work practices including working from home.
- Rewarding and challenging work for the experienced Quality professional
About the Company:
It’s a software house, a local leader in Digital Transformation solutions, including digital consultancy, custom software and web prototype development, and cloud solutions. They help organisations vastly improve their operations by providing the best solutions. Their client base includes well-known local and foreign companies, local government, and EU institutions.
The company is also an equal opportunity employer and offer great family-friendly measures to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
The company is looking for a QA Engineer to oversee quality assurance processes and deliverables. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test cases and feature scenarios, identifying faults and reviewing QA reports.
- Be able to work with various mini-development teams and communicate effectively.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Overseeing the drafting of test cases and feature scenarios.
- Work closely with the POs and senior architect to participate in technical analysis exercises to extract feature scenarios for backlog.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Writing test scripts using testing tools and frameworks.
- Leading the QA team in automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of web application development and at least one development language
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Deep understanding of at least one testing methodologies such as BDD
- Experience with writing test scripts
- Experience with test management suites such as Zephyr and project management tools such as JIRA
- Experience with agile methodology
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar QA role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Great to have:
- Experience with Gherkin and BDD
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium
- Experience with automated testing pipelines
Salary: 28000k Euros to 35000k Euros Gross
This is a brilliant role for a forward thinking QA Engineer who can appreciate the bigger picture of software development and how everything comes together. If this role sounds like it's for you, send your CV on Prashansa@itjobsworldwide.com. For more opportunities, please follow our website www.itjobsworldwide.com