Senior Software Engineer - Java
This fintech business is driven by solving complex payments problems within the B2B space. The financial market landscape is fragmented with businesses struggling to navigate their way into it. Adding complexities into their financial operations as they grow and scale outside of their borders.
This award-winning, smart treasury and tailored business banking solution, is helping modern businesses in simplifying how they pay and get paid, irrelevant of the geographical location. Enabling them to save time and money by making their financial operations efficient.
The vision, at a global scale, is to make business banking easy for businesses, as if they are sending an email. To help this business achieve this, they require tech superstars that have the passion and drive of building something great and play an important role in helping us to shape the product. Someone who is not afraid of a challenge. In return, you will be supported by world-class tech team members, ambitious culture and an above-average salary.
Does this interest you? Then a journey that will fire up your career is waiting for you.
They are seeking to hire a top Senior Java Software Engineer to join the software development team to help them develop further their business banking platform. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate and comes with an attractive package and including stock options.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java/Kotlin software engineering experience
- Experience with backend development using inversion of control (Micronaut / Spring), database interaction (JOOQ / Hibernate) and testing (Junit, mockito, etc.)
- Understanding of microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.)
- Experience with Docker; Experience with Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure) considered an asset
- Some experience in front-end technologies (React / Angular) considered an asset
- Understanding of some Fintech domains is a great advantage
Who are you
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about writing code and working with innovative technologies
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve great results
- A true team player that you enjoy work collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Not afraid of challenges and to learn new things
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training and development opportunities
Speak to me on Linkedin for more Java Jobs!