Senior Solutions Developer .NET in Malta
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Assistance in achieving recognized certifications
The role of Senior Software Developer requires a candidate who focuses on Microsoft technologies. The ideal person is one who not only has a strong background in software development but also aspires to lead a team and progress to future roles. The type of profile we seek is an outgoing person with good communication skills who is able to coordinate with his peers and also willing to share his/her knowledge in order to strengthen his team.
The client holds a solution centre in Malta, regional offices in London and Rome, and multiple international partners supporting its operations locally and internationally. He has built a proven track record of successful technology implementations, having delivered numerous projects for sizeable corporate and public sector entities. Involved in projects across Europe and the Mediterranean, the company has collaborated with leading blue-chip partners like Microsoft, De La Rue and Accenture.
- Specialize in one or more of the following technologies – Full Stack Development, Office 365, Azure platform and services.
- Lead analysis workshops to define enterprise projects requirements
- Coordinate activities with the development team and provide technical advice on a daily basis. Identify and communicate best practices in programming
- Lead technical design and architecture workshops
- Perform testing and lead final deployment exercise. Deliver client training
- Compile test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required
- Provide 2nd line escalated support resolving customer solution issues
- A good working attitude showing enthusiasm, commitment, respect for others and willingness to go the extra mile
- An aptitude for software development
- Ability to write clean object-oriented code
- Knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- 4 years or more of experience with client-side technologies including HTML/JS/CSS.
- 4 years or more of experience using C#.Net and .Net core, SQL Server and MVC framework
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as React or others.
- Involvement in testing cycles and procedures
Salary / Remuneration: up to 45,000 EUR (experience depending)