Technical Partner Specialist for an all-in-one booking management platform
*remote from the UK, Germany, Ireland, or Spain
- Work closely with the R&D team, investigate the technical issues - be ready to dig into APIs and databases - find the solution before R&D does!
- Have a chance to work closely with the biggest players in the tourism sector all over the world
Our client is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests, and travel agencies.
Today, their customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners, and Hotels.
Having radically changed its business model since they started in 2011, they now are a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Malaga, Spain.
Professional / Skills Requirements
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- About 5 years’ experience in technical partnerships, technical support or account management in the software industry
- Good communication and networking skills with both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Ability to articulate issues and answers accurately, succinctly and without ambiguity
- Demonstrate an excellent grasp of Boolean logic generally, no matter how/where it was acquired
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint and able to learn other tools very quickly such as Camtasia, and/or WordPress
- Any knowledge of j-son, XML and SQL to be able to analyze & interpret API responses and logs & messages from various platforms will be considered an advantage
- Experience working with key online travel agencies: Airbnb, Booking.com, Google, Expedia, Vrbo, TripAdvisor is a plus
- You need to be self-motivated and comfortable with working under time pressures
Personality fit and other personal considerations
- Ability to prioritize based on sound commercial judgment, putting market needs ahead of any individual customer, and being able to support sales with the right arguments when we have to say “no”
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate complex issues into simple concepts for our customers & operational teams.
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills: be able to drill into issues to understand the root cause and present solution paths. Understanding how something works is not enough, you need to understand why and how important this is in a competitive context.
- Self-motivated “doer”, able to see tasks through from start to finish
- Experience working with key online travel agencies and/or additional languages are an advantage
- You will be joining a small but critical team. On occasions (~ 2-5 times per annum), there will be API urgencies that may require all hands-on deck
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full-time employment
- Private health, pension (for the UK location only), 25 days holiday (for all the locations)
- Remote working from the UK, Germany, Ireland, or Spain
- Our client prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
Salary: up to 55,000 EUR Gross I per year (experience depending)
For more information contact confidentially or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Frontend and Fullstack Developers recruitment for IT Jobs Worldwide, if you wish to discuss this or other job opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more job opportunities see: www.itjobsworldwide.com