- Posted 07 February 2022
- Contact NamePrashansa Diwaker
Automation Developer with Python - Remote Work from Portugal!
- Work for one of the largest IT companies around!!
- Health & Life insurance
- Permanent contract
Work for a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our client provides IT services, infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business services, to customers throughout Europe. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 197,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 52 countries, our client delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience preparing HLD/LLD with the best architecture available to support customer's requirement
- Participating in requirements and design reviews of new features, bugs, enhancements and backlog
- Designing high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans based on the requirements
- Analyzing failures and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements
- Automating test cases written and execute as part of new feature testing and enabling automate regression runs for subsequent releases.
- At least 6 years of software development background with Python
- At least 3 years of hands-on DevOps experience
- Proficiency in Linux
- Experience with Git and GitLab flow
- Experience with development REST API services (FastAPI, Flask, Postman, Swagger)
- Experience with development of micro-services
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL database (Mongo DB)
- Experience in handling functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with automating test cases, execution testing, regression testing, and automated regression
Nice to have:
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Kibana, Grafana
- Experience in MLOps
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with Bus and Queue (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Python visualization (Dash/Plotly, seaborn)
- Experience in RAN exposure
- Experience in design, Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines on various environments up to production
For more info & application, please send a detailed CV via email to: email@example.com